Making Lists - Packing Tips
Morse Lake Storage offers these helpful storage tips to help make your self-storage experience easier:
- Make a list of all the packing accessories needed to store your items. Bubble-pack, tape, rope, drop cloths, polyurethane sheeting, mattress and furniture covers, pallets, and cartons are just a few of the more commonly used packing items.
- Leave a walkway to the rear of the unit for better accessibility. Disassemble items such as bed frames to maximize the space in the unit.
- Place frequently used items near the door or at the front of the unit.
- Fill containers to capacity; partially full or bulging cartons may collapse or tip over in the unit.
- Pack heavy items like books or tools in smaller boxes.
- Fragile items should be cushioned by packing and placed towards the top of the unit.
- Label your cartons and take home a list of the labeled cartons for easy reference.
- Line the bottom of your unit with a plastic drop cloth for added protection.
- Use pallets as a foundation to place cartons on top of the pallets.
- Mothballs are an added protection for your belongings.
- Take full advantage of your unit's space use the full height if possible. Shelving helps organize your unit.
(Across from Morse Marina)
(click on image to enlarge)
- Courteous, professional service.
Locks Available While Renting!!!!!!!
21040 Hague Road
Noblesville, IN 46062