Plan Ahead Before You Store:
Check out the following tips before you start
packing your unit with specific items:
- Appliances: Should be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Keep freezer and refrigerator doors slightly ajar.
- Bikes and other Metal Items: To preserve metal, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil.
- Books and Documents: Pack books to protect their spines. Do not place boxes directly on the floor - use pallets or skids.
- Dishes and Glassware: Cushion carton tops and bottoms with a layer of paper. Glass items should be individually wrapped.
- Furniture: To save space, beds and tables can be disassembled. Wrap legs for protection. Cover wood and upholstered pieces.
- Holiday Decorations: Reuse the original cartons for delicate ornaments. Pad with packing paper.
- Lamps: Wrap lamp bases in padding. Wrap and place shades in separate cartons.
- Mirrors: Store on edge, not flat.
- Records and Record Players: Records should be stored on edge to prevent warping. Secure tone arm and turntable to prevent bouncing.
- Tools: Long handled tools such as racks, brooms, hoes etc., can be tied in bundles.
- Mattresses and Box Springs: Store on long edges for firmer support. Keep elevated from floor and covered for protection.
(Across from Morse Marina)
(click on image to enlarge)
- Courteous, professional service.
21040 Hague Road
Noblesville, IN 46062
Locks Available While Renting!!!!!!!